How to Look at Homes
Discovering the right home should be an exciting event. As a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices professional, my commitment is to make your home search as stress-free and efficient for you as possible.
- Identifying up-front what is affordable will save time and frustration in the home finding process. It is important to consider the financing options available and to begin the mortgage pre-approval process as soon as possible.
- From the multitude of properties currently on the market, I will select those that most closely meet your unique needs and interests. It is best to preview only a few homes at a time.
- We will schedule time to look at homes and neighborhoods. I will arrange showing appointments with the sellers or their brokers.
- If the seller or their real estate professional is at the property when we are there, it would be best for you to limit your conversation with them.
- In order to help me find the right home for you, I will ask you to tell me your thoughts about each property you see – the positives and the negatives.
- I will continue to assess your needs and buying criteria
YOUR SINGLE SOURCE FOR PROPERTY INFO
I have access to virtually every property for sale in this market, and will show you the homes that best match your requirements, including:
- All homes marketed by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices members
- All properties listed by other brokers through the Multiple Listing Service(MLS)
- Properties not necessarily on the open market yet
- Many properties offered “For Sale By Owner”. To save you time, hassle and duplicated effort, call me for additional information on properties you see, regardless of whether or not they are being offered by a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices sales professional. I can obtain important facts about homes you see.
- Advertised in newspapers or buyers’ guides
- On the Internet
- Open houses
- Displaying “For Sale” signs